Joining The Chamber
By becoming a member of the Northeastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce (NCCC) your company joins forces with a larger business community. We have a unified voice of over 560 businesses, most of which are located in one of our ten towns that include Brooklyn, Canterbury, Eastford, Killingly, Plainfield, Pomfret, Putnam, Sterling, Thompson and Woodstock.
Join other leading businesses and organizations in membership with the Northeastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce. We have been the consistent voice for business in eastern Connecticut since 1923. Working under its mission and with the Board of Directors, the Chamber provides networking and marketing opportunities, educational and legislative programs, and leadership development for our members.
Once your company is a member, you and all of your employees are members as well. As a member, you are entitled to the full range of Chamber resources, all designed to help you grow your business including:
- Business referrals & networking opportunities – We want to bring you more business. We provide hundreds of referrals each year. As a member, you will directly benefit from these referrals. Membership in the Northeastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce is your gateway to an active, collaborative role in this community. We urge you to display your membership plaque proudly.
- Create better business-to-business connections. Better connections with other business people means more business for you. Business after Hours are scheduled each month with the specific mission of providing a relaxed atmosphere to network.
- Take advantage of the tools we have available to increase your visibility within our region. Exposure comes naturally when you are a member of the Northeastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce. Let us help you with ribbon cuttings or special anniversaries. Membership is your best investment and the Chamber has opportunities for you to reach a vast market. See our Marketing Opportunities page here.
- Ask about our printed membership directory, industry list, our C-Cubed list (clubs, charities and civic groups).
- Join us for two of the most successful fundraisers in eastern Connecticut Tastefully New England and our Annual Golf Invitational. Each year, both of these events sell out!
- If you export, we will assist you by signing and sealing Certificates of Origin to help facilitate customs. We can help you take your business global with assistance from trade specialists at the U.S. Department of Commerce.
Ready to join? Simply “CLICK HERE” to complete an online application.
$200 | 1-5 employees
$300 | 6-11 employees
$380 | 12-25 employees
$525 | 26-75 employees
$650 | 76-150 employees
$705 | 151-200 employees
$1300 | 201+ employees
State, municipal and non-profits – to be negotiated based on the opportunity for the NCCC to provide services. Not to be less than: $200
Retired/Social category – open to residents of northeastern Connecticut who do not serve as an active employee, partner, principal or associate of an organization, business or foundation in the NCCC service area, but who are none the less supportive of the mission of the Chamber and wish to be an active participant. $130