The Northeastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce (NCCC) provides this Community Calendar as a public service to provide information about events, attractions, meetings, etc. that are held throughout the northeastern Connecticut region.
- Must be an event held in one of the twenty-three towns served by the Northeastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce, Inc. (NCCC).
- Events must be posted by or on behalf of an organized group or group effort and must be submitted by one designated person per organization.
- Events need to be open to the public, whether free or with admission charge.
- Both non-profit and for-profit organizations may submit events, but the Northeastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to limit or reject for-profit events that are primarily sales oriented.
- Community sales held for charity are welcome. Private and/or commercial yard sales and other commercial sales are not permitted.
- The NCCC reserves the right to edit or reject any event, including but not limited to changing the category in which the event is listed.
- Because of volume and logistical limitations, the NCCC reserves the right to exclude certain types of events from this calendar for example, regularly scheduled church services. However, we welcome the listing of special church events such as concerts, workshops, children festivals. No garage or yard sales.
- Both non-profit and for-profit organizations offering entertainment may submit events, but we reserve the right to limit or reject for-profit events that, in its sole judgment, are primarily sales-oriented in nature.
- We reserve the right to reject any community calendar entry for any reason.
- The Northeastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to suspend community calendar privileges to any group or business who violates these guidelines.
- We will not knowingly publish or permit to be published any information we consider to be grossly offensive, improper, obscene, dangerous, libelous, false or illegal, or which violates a third party’s right of privacy.
- Any opinions expressed are solely those of the submitters. Submitters are solely responsible for their own submissions, including but not limited to issues of fact, libel and securing appropriate permission for use of any copyrighted material.
Usage & Hold Harmless Provisions
The Northeastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce, Inc. (NCCC) endeavors to insure the accuracy and reliability of its calendar data. Users of the calendar hereby acknowledge that we cannot be held responsible for incorrect or incomplete calendar information, regardless of origin, or for any negative consequences arising from any reliance on such incorrect or incomplete information. Any person/organization using or relying upon data from the Northeastern CT Chamber of Commerce Community Calendar hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from any damage resulting from an outage of our server and/or related computer operations or from the failure of a submitted event to display in the calendar system. All content providers hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the NCCC, along with its directors, employees, volunteers, sponsors and partners from any and all third party claims that any calendar content violates a third party’s right of privacy or contains any defamatory content or violates any local, state or federal laws or regulations.
As per our non discrimination policy, the Northeastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce, Inc. will not discriminate against any person or group on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, or physical ability.
To add your event to our community calendar, please email us.